Saturday, November 17, 2007

First Snow

We had our first snow! We received about 6 inches. This happened to be the first my roommate, Alex, has EVER SEEN SNOW IN HIS LIFE. Coming from Chicago, and going to school in Rochester, this is near impossible for me to fathom. Apparently they don't get very much down in Ethiopia :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I am falling way behind in posting the amount if things I've been doing and pictures I've been taking. Possibly partially due to the discouragement of unbearably slow internet and many problems uploading pictures. It takes about 5-10 minutes to load a single tiny picture onto this blog. Photobucket, the free online picture storing site, seems to be the answer to all my problems. I will be trying to catch up with many new posts and stories in the next few days... Stay tuned!

No comments: