Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tentative Schedule




So I'm falling way behind in the amount of stories and pictures I am getting up here. I have done sooo much in the last couple weeks. Most likely things will slow down soon, now that classes are finally beginning... slowly but surely. As of right now, my schedule appears to be something like the following:

M- 8:30am -10am - German class @ Universität Wien
11am-12pm - Bass Lesson @ Universität für Musik
1:30-4 - Orchestra II
4-6:30 - (Potential Orchestra I)

T- 12:15-1:45 - History of Orchestra Lecture Class @ Universität für Musik

W- 8:30am -10am - German class @ Universität Wien

Th- ....nothing....so far

F- 8:30am -10am - German class @ Universität Wien

So my schedule is slowly being added to, but I will still definitely have plenty of practice and 'see Wien' time.

No comments: